Effective academic year 2013/2014, the Board of Directors of Lindner Foundation Uganda decided to transform tertiary education into an interest free study Loan Scheme. This applies to those beneficiaries who wish to continue with studies at tertiary level. However, for one to qualify to apply for the study loan must;
- Be a beneficiary of the Foundation
- Still meet the conditions for being a beneficiary of the Foundation
- Have completed ‘A’ level or its equivalent and qualify for tertiary education
- Meet the cut off points as set by the Foundation from time to time
- Have one year industrial experience in case of completion of certificate course
- Fill and submit completed application form in time to the Foundation.